This featured section is dedicated to lost Greek communities that have been de-Hellenized or are no longer accepted as ethnic Greeks. Throughout the centuries, millions of ethnic Greeks have been Italianized, Slavicized, Turkified, or Arabized. This section highlights these forgotten ethnic Greeks in an effort to help bring attention to their true ethnic origins and maybe one day aid in their re-Hellenization.
- Western Hellenism Forgotten: The Italiote and Siciliote - published January 9th, 2012
- 21st century Italy and the remanence of its indigenous heritage - published July 9th, 2012
- Walking in the footsteps of Plato: A Chat with a Hellenic Polytheist from Italy - published April 26, 2013(Italiano)
- The lost descendants of Hellenism: The Antiochian Greeks - published February 2, 2012 (στα ελληνικά)
- The Tourkokritikoi: Our Muslim Brothers - published March 25, 2012
- The Birth of the Republic of Turkey and the story of the Pontian Muslim - published March 3, 2013
- The Neo-Shu'ubiyya: is it Hellenism's Turn? - published January 19, 2014